Friday, February 25, 2011

Food!

We tried rice cereal for the first time a few weeks back. We did it mostly for our enjoyment. I don't think the babies really need it or want it quite yet. And after changing the first poopy diaper after eating solids, they aren't getting rice cereal again until they beg for it...But let me tell you, if you need some cheap entertainment on a Friday night, give a baby some solids for the first time. Austin wasn't so sure about it. He mostly made faces and spit it all out. Avery was a ravenous monster. After she first tasted it she couldn't grab the spoon fast enough to shove it in her mouth. Here are some gems from the night:







Unrelated question: Does anyone know of an easier way to create and format your blog posts? I think I'd like to blog more often if it was easier and I could make it more personalized (like a different font than blogger offers, where pictures go, etc), if that makes any sense...

No comments: